Labels

Monday 2 April 2012

My 5 March favourites

Hello Ladies,


new month and new favourites! I limit myself to choose just 5 items and I try to include only products or tools that I actually used for more that 20 days and that impressed me!


Here are my FabFive:




OPS... wrong picture :-P

Let's try again...


From left: Clinique Anti Blemish solution, Bobbi Brown Corrector, Rimmel Blusher, Mac MSF, Real Technique Brush


That's better...

Clinique Anti-blemish Solution in Fresh Neutral 03: a very good product that helps mattyfing the skin without drying, it also improved the appearance of blemishes, check my blog post E' tutta una questione di basi.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach: I bought this at Heathrow Airport while I was waiting for my flight and browsing around the duty free counters I spotted the Bobbi Brown one, I decided to put it to the test and try to camouflage my (very) dark circles. A miracle happened and the peachy colour transformed my eye area giving it new life! I also recommend this product to everyone who suffers for dryness because it is extremely moisturizing and I still could feel the benefits after a 12-hour flight!

Rimmel Blush in Peach: matte blush, easy to blend, good pigmentation and bought for just 1£... what can we ask more?

Mac MSF in Gold Deposit: Love it, love it, love it! I have been using it as eyeshadow, highlighter and to blend colours on the crease. I am sure I will make a good use of it for summer when my skin is darker. Bought at the airport for 16£, really good value for money!

Real Techniques Blush Brush: I saw this brush at Boots and I really wanted to give it a try because I love the Pixiwoo Sisters and I have been watching their videos for a long time. This is a great tool to have in my kit:  with the tip of the brush I apply the powder and with the bristles all around it I defuse and blend the colour in the most natural way (of course sometimes I go heavier with the blusher and still it blends perfectly!!). It really improved the way I apply the blush!! 


hope you enjoyed it
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Great post. i loved the first picture too though :P
    Wow! You got yourself a great bargain with MAC's gold deposit. I'm debating over this and MAC soft and gentle. Hmmm... decisions decisions :)
    Great new blog. Tou got yourself a new follower here. Come visit my lil blogs if u like. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,

    thank you for your comment and I happy that you like my blog!!
    Gold deposit is so versatile and I really love it!! soft and gentle is a good one too... my decision at that time was easier just because soft&gentle was out of stock!! I'll go and check your blog too xx have a good day! Letizia

    ReplyDelete