Labels

Monday 25 March 2013

February Favourites... at last!


Hi All,
I totally forgot to mention my February favourites!!!
but here you have them, all about a good skin 
and a pinky flush



Beauty Uk blush in royal rose, no.2 - this is the perfect pink blush, a little bit of shimmer, it blends easily and it's just a natural rosy flush on the cheeks for the dull days when I need to whip away the winter from my face!

Soap&Glory flake away - I think that I featured this products a few times aready.. packed with shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar, I use it on dry skin before the shower and my  body looks radiant and feels smooth an hydrated... I use if on my face too and it gets rid of unfriendly blackheads too!.. if you suffer from only T zone, avoid on your face though :-)) 

Garnier Intensive 7 days protecting hand cream - one of my best friends during winter times... At work I also wash my hands very often and the harsh antibacterial soap tends to dry my hands out but this cheap and cheerful cream helps me to keep my hand soft and protected!

Lancome Long Lasting Softening concealer SPF 12 in 02 beige sable - I bought this concealer ages ago and I neglected it for a long time... now I improved my technique in applying it and I can honesty say that it's a very good product, it doesn't settle in my fine lines and last all day... good job boy!

L'Oreal Revitalift night cream: after my birthday I decided to devote myself to a night cream and I read many good reviews about the L'Oreal one... good consistency and it absorbs very easily leaving the skin tight and super soft... let's wait for results bus to far so good!

have a good week everyone!
letizia
x


No comments:

Post a Comment