Labels

Sunday 3 June 2012

OOTD - lazy Saturday in grey and pink

Hello my Dears,

yesterday, before going out I just took a few pictures of my outfit & makeup...

hold the breath and here you go!

Cute Bright flats!!! 
Jacket (an old friend)
Linen T shirt (short sleeves) Zara
Jeans (skinny, dark wash) H&M
Flats Zara

and for the makeup...


 This is my make up... sorry I can share only half of my face because the other half is swollen and sore after a very bad toothache.

As a base I used all the products - foundation, concealer, powder, blusher - as featured in my project 10 pan post, link, and on the eyes I used the Body Shop's sparkling mineral eye-shadow in no. 2, a lovely olive/grey colour with gold sparkle (in my opinion it has something in common with the amazing Club eyeshadow by Mac), Pink Freeze by Mac as highlight and Revlon eyeliner in Navy on the waterline.
On the Lips I used the beautiful Revlon Colourburst in Strawberry which is a great lip gloss, not too sticky with good staying power and colour pay off. I adore Revlon Lip glosses because in my opinion they perform as good as more expensive lip glosses and come in a good variety of colours.
Of course I chose to wear this lip colour to match my shoes and nails :-)))

p.s. please do not look at my brows because I am trying to let them grow and reshape afterwards!


group picture, SMILE!! 


Have a wonderful weekend!
Letiziax 


No comments:

Post a Comment