Labels

Saturday 2 June 2012

My 5 May favourites

Hello my Lovelies,

this is that time of the month when I share with you my monthly favorites.. as you know I love to keep things simple so I restrict myself to chose only 5 dear fellas.

here you go! 


Bioderma  Creoline H2O - makeup remover -- there have been a lot of hype about it and I have to say that it's for a good reason. It feels like water on the skin but works magic on any kind of makeup, even the Clinique High Impact Curling Lash mascara, which is as tough as a waterproof mascara and I can take it off only with warm water and oil based makeup removers. The only downside is that it is only available online and I am still looking for a good website to buy some back-ups!

Skin Doctors Ingrow Go - ingrown hair solution -- I have been looking for a good product to fight the in-grows for ages and doing some research online I came across this solution and thank God I haven't been put off by the bad reviews! I purchased mine on Amazon.co.uk for the price of 8£ (including shipping) and I am surprised by the results! I just use a few drops on a cotton pad and dab it where I need it (bikini area), it dries instantly and after a couple days of using it I was able to notice some improvements. There are a few things to take into consideration though:
the smell can be strong for very sensitive persons and personally I prefer to use it once a day before bed so I can let it evaporate completely before wearing pijamas; it dries the skin a little bit so it is better to use a good moisturiser in the morning, after the shower. It can also be used on the face by men who suffer from ingrown hair after shaving. 

Mac Studio Finish Concealer: one of my favourite concealers, I just warm it up with my fingers and apply to sports and darker shadows on my face and in the under eye area. I love it especially in the summer because it has SPF 35 and when I don't want to use foundation, I just put some of it where I need it and I am ready to go!.. a quick note to say that it can crease if used as under eye concealer to anyone with dry skin. 

Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac: love love love!! the perfect pink lipgloss ever... and I always get compliments when I wear it!

Mac Eye Kohl Pencil in Phone Number: this is my last purchase before the project 10 pan challenge. Perfect for everyone who's bored of wearing black eyeliner, it's creamy and intense with the edgy grayish/blue undertone.
 I LOVE IT!

Mac Eye Kohl Pencil in Phone Number and Revlon Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac 

thanks for reading and have a good day!
Letizia 


No comments:

Post a Comment