Labels

Monday 26 March 2012

Blooming Spring in Coral...

Hello My Dears,
this is my coral option of a spring look, an easy daytime makeup for a nice aperitivo on the beach on a Sunday morning.. I think the combination of colours creates a good balance between lips and eyes and the coral cheeks define and sculpt the face in a soft way.


 

I used the lightest shade from Mac This&That eyeshadow duo all over the lid and then I shaped my eyes with a cramberry shade, Kiko eyeshadow no. 137, blending the colour outward and along the lower lash line. On the cheeks I used Mac Sunbasque which is a coral blush with a light shimmer finish. Same colour family for the lips using a nice coral, Revlon matte lipstick in Pink about it.
Hope you like it
xxx


Mac Blush in Sunbasque, Mac This&That, Revlon Lipstick in Pink about it - no. 4
Kiko eyeshadow no. 137



No comments:

Post a Comment