Labels

Sunday 14 April 2013

March Favourits - Preferiti di marzo


Hi All...
I know what you are thinking, this 
like a Mac Haul, but it is not... it's just happen to be my favourites of the month!

Ciao a tutti,,,
lo so a cosa state pensando... sembra proprio una pubblicità di prodotti Mac, 
ma è una pura concidenza!

Mac Mineralize Moisture foundation, SPF 15-shade NC25: this is an amazing foundation, perfect for winter when the skin is dry and dehydrate... a full review soon!
Mac Bush in Harmony: the perfect contour colour for my skin tone (pale in winter - Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20/25- but I tan very easily..) or I use it lightly as a blusher when I want a natural look but a bit of definition.
Mac Fix plus: this product has been around for ages but I just tried it this month and I fell in love with it! I spray it after my moisturiser and before foundation and make-up in general and instead of using it as a setting mist, I use it as a primer! I think that it gives extra moist to the skin but doesn't feel greasy or slippery!
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade: Amazing and subtle highlighter which helps to tone down some reddish areas on my face- it has some blue/green veins running through it... I love to use it in the inner corner of the eye and along the brow bone..
Seventeen Doll'd up mascara and 3-way eyeliner: you already know that I love this couple - here for the full review and application.
Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in medium: great pencil to quickly do my eyebrows in the morning, it's creamy,good pigmentation and the little spooly brush on the other end is the icing on the cake!

Mac Mineralize Moisture foundation, SPF 15-shade NC25: questo è un fondotinta meraviglioso, perfetto per l'inverno quando la pelle ha bisogno di extra idratazione... a breve una review completa...
Mac Bush in Harmony: questo è il colore perfetto per il countouring del mio viso (sono abbastanza bianchina durante l'inverno ma mi abbronzo molto facilmente.. comunque alterno NW20 e 25 di Mac Studio Finish Concealer).. oppure lo utilizzo come blush per un look naturale e per dare un po' di definizione alle gance.
Mac Fix plus: lo so che questo è uno di quei prodotti Mac ultra famosi, ma io l'ho provato solo questo mese! invece di usarlo come un setting spray, lo uso dopo la crema idratante, prima del fondotinta e dona alla mia pelle quel kick di idratazione in più e una superficie più "ricettiva" per il fondotinta... ottimo!
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade: meraviglioso e discreto illumante per il viso... ha delle venuzze verdi/blu che alleviano il rossore di alcune zone del viso.. soprattutto le guance. Lo uso anche per illuminare l'arcata sopraccigliare.. I love it! 
Seventeen Doll'd up mascara and 3-way eyeliner: non è una new entry tra i miei preferiti, lo sapete bene e here la review completa!
Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in medium: ottima matita per le sopracciglia, tratto deciso e sfumabile con facilità, cremosa e a lunga tenuta... lo spazzolino all'altra estrmità poi è la ciliegina sulla torta!



Mac Harmony Blush blended


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment