Labels

Sunday 20 January 2013

best of 2012 - skincare

Hi all,
this is the second part of my Best of 2012 and it's all about my beauty secrets.. I am no expert in skincare but I know my skin and I love to spoil it and nourish it.. 

Anyway, my motto is the simpler the better... 

Buongiono a tutti,
questa è la seconda parte del Best of 2012 dedicato ai prodotti di skincare... premettendo che non sono un'esperta, posso comunque dire di conoscere la mia pelle e amo coccolarla e nutrirla come si deve!

Il mio motto è semplicità e qualità..


DAILY MOISTURIZER
Olay Essencial Complete Care SPF 15

EYE CREAM
Origins GinZing

NIGHT CREAM
Cicaplast - amazing on lips too!

FACEWASH
Neutrogina Visibly Clear Pink Grapefuit Facial Wash and Vichy Purete Thermale one Step Cleanser (as makeup remover)

MASK
Clinique Anti Blemish Solution Oil Control Cleansing mask (once every 2 weeks)

BODY
Body Shop Body Butter, Soap&Glory Flake Away Body Scrub (I use it on my face too), Body Shop Divine Calm Massage Oil with Lavender and Camomile (I love to use it after the shower, before going to bed!)

HAIR 
VO5 Heat Protect and Moroccan Oil (I use it once every two weeks, massaging some oil onto my hair and I leave it overnight, or as long as I can, to a deep condition effect.)




.. and last but not least... WATSON Face Cloth (I buy this in China every time I go, it's an amazing face cloth with a sort of spongy texture and super gentle for removing eye makeup!), Lush Tea Three Toner TabsOrganic Aloe Vera Gel (to refresh and sooth skin after waxing)... and of course lots of cold water to cleanse face and keep it tight, to rinse my hair to give them extra shine!!


...e per concludere in bellezza... il panno viso WATSON (ne compro un pò ogni volta che vado in Cina e lo considero un panno magico! É morbido come una spugna e compatto come un asciugamano da viso.. perfetto anche per rimuovere il trucco occhi), Fumantine al Tea Tree di Lush, Gel all'Aloe Vera (lo utilizzo soprattutto dopo la depilazione per rinfrescare)... e naturalmente non dimentichiamoci tanta acqua fredda per pulire il viso e tonificarlo, e sui capelli per donare lucentezza!!

spero che il post vi sia piaciuto e buon viso pulito a tutti ;-)




Hope you enjoyed it and happy clean face everyone!

Lush Tea Tree Toners Tabs



No comments:

Post a Comment