Labels

Sunday 2 September 2012

Quick and easy bright look - Trucco luminoso in 4 mosse

Hello my Dears,

following my August Favs - link here - were I featured my most used products of the month, I mentioned also the products that I used almost every day for my make up and this is the look..

1- Benefit Creasless e/s in RSVP all over the lid and along the lower lashline,
2- Elf Blush in Peachy Keen used as e/s dusted over the cream e/s,
3- Mac Down Brown e/s smudged along the lower and upper lash line,
4- plenty of Clinique High Impact Curling mascara top and bottom.
products and swatches...

Benefit RSVP, Elf Peachy Keen Blush, Mac Down Brown e/s

Nel mio post dei preferiti di agosto - here, ho nominato i prodotti che ho utilizzato quasi tutti i giorni per il trucco mattutino per il lavoro, rapido e duraturo! Eccolo in 4 mosse...

2-  

1- Ombretto in crema Benefit in RSVP su tutta la palpebra e lungo la rima inferiore,
2- Blush Elf in Peachy Keen utilizzato come ombretto sopra l'ombretto in crema di Benefit,
3- Ombretto Mac in Down Bronw lungo la radice delle ciglai sumeriori e inferiori
4- tanto mascara!

Grazie!






No comments:

Post a Comment