Labels

Tuesday 18 September 2012

makeup organization - organizzazione makeup

Hello Everyone,

I was having a walk during my lunch break and bumped into this new shop called Tiger and in there I spotted the perfect makeup holder for my day-to-day makeup necessities and here it is:


This is a canvas container with 6 pockets and a plastic interior, it looks and hopefully it will be strong enough to hold my makeup and I love the fact that it has different compartments to store different items... of course I used them all and I put my powder/eyes/foundation brushes, all my pencils, concealers, primers and tools in different pockets around the bigger compartments that holds powders/blushes/eyeshadows... 

this looks so cool and tidy.. I hope it will last as it is now!



Ciao a tutti,

oggi, durante la mia pausa pranzo passeggiavo per il centro e mi sono imbattutta in un nuovo negozio, Tiger, e nella zona degli accessori da bagno, questo contenitore carinissimo ha catturato la mia attenzione. 
 E' un contenitore di tela con l'interno plasticato e 6 utilissime tasche, perfetto per contenete i prodotti e gli accessori che utilizzo ogni mattina per truccarmi!
Ho riempito ciascuna tasca dividendo i prodotti o accessori secondo la loro funzione - pennelli viso/occhi/fondotinta suddivisi in tre tasche, matite/mascara nella quarta tasca e correttori e primer nella quinta e sesta, tutti stretti in un affettuoso abbraccio intorno alla sezione centrale che contiene tutto il resto (brushes, ombretti e fondotinta). 
Perfetto e ordinatissimo!


No comments:

Post a Comment