Labels

Sunday 13 May 2012

my project 10 pan - updates



Hello my Dears,

a few days in the  project 10 pan link and I am happy to have started it! 

First of all the products I have chosen can create a complete look so I am less tempted to browse in my collection and I stick to finishing them, also in the morning is quicker to get ready because I keep all in one pouch and I feel motivated to go on with it... 
I know it is sad to say that I need motivation but that's the way it is! 


This is the look... 


Face: Bourjois foundation, Clinique concealer under the eyes and Mac around the nose and lips, Body Shop Loose Powder to set all in place - p.s. I kind of forgot how good this powder was, not cakey and gives a good coverage too!
Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Painterly as a base and Mac Naked Pigment all over the lid (the only 2 items not in the project) Maybelline Blush blended in the crease, Rimmel Eye Pencil along the waterline and on the outer corner and plenty of  L'Oreal mascara.
Cheeks and Lips: Maybelline Blush and Mac Shy Girl lipstick


Mac Pigment in Naked and Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Hope you like it
have a lovely day
Letizia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment