Labels

Wednesday 2 May 2012

My 5 April Favourites

Hello My Dears,

I hope you are all well!
I have been away for a few days and I am back to share with you my 5 favourites for April. These are the 5 items that I have been enjoying using the most, expecially when I get ready in the morning counting the minutes on the clock! As you can see I go very often for natural looks that still have colour and definition :-))


Maybelline Cream Blush no. 2 -- very sheer cream blush, easy to apply and smooth on the skin. It looks very natural and has a light glow finish. I think this can suits all skin colours and will be great on tanned skins!
Wet'n'Wild palette for eyebrow –I know it is not easy to find this product but it has been an amazing discovery for 1£! The palette comes with 2 matte shades for the brows, with greyish undertones, that mixed together match my eyebrow colours and make them look defined and natural… I love the eyeshadows too, but this is another story!
Mac Brush from the Define&Blend set– this tiny little brush is part of a travel set and I love using it to apply the eyebrow powder because it has very stiff bristles and I can be very precise!
Naked Palette -- of course I had to include it in my monthly favourite!!! if you still don't know why, have a look at my 7 day marathon!
Revlon Lipstick in Solf Rose  -- this is a very nice colour that makes my lips look natural but with character and I have to say this it is not drying at all... I read somewhere that it's a dupe for Rouge Coco Madamoiselle, tres chic!

Hope you like it
Letiziaelle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment