Labels

Sunday 5 August 2012

My summer skincare


Good morning Everyone,
buongiorno a tutti,

Sunday morning is the perfect time to take care of our skin and a hydrating face mask is what I need..
During the summer months I tend to be extremely kind with my skin and I try to keep my routing very simple and this is what i have been using...

origins modern friction nature's gentle dermabrasion: no more than twice a week all over the face - I actually use it as a face mask and I leave it on for 10 minutes and then I massage it into the skin for a couple of minutes and swipe it off with a face cloth... It is great and afterwards my skin feels clean and soft.
...
boots essential cucumber eye gel: this is a very very good eye gel with a great cooling effect! a good buy for 2£.
...
origins super spot remover: I use it over every new born little beast on my face before going to bed and in the morning I can see that it has worked hard during the night: my pimples look smaller and less painful.
...
la roche-posay cicaplast  - prorecovery skincare: I use this baby instead of my serum before going to bed and
in the morning I wake up with a soft a glowy skin. 
I also noticed that my most problematic areas - skin around my chin and forehead where I have dry patches and some acne scarring - are improving.
...
avène tinted cream SPF 20: nice nice nice... this is my moisturizer in the morning and makeup base, SPF is key! It doesn't have much coverage so I double it up with concealer where I need.



la domenica mattina è il momento perfetto per una bella maschera idratante e specialmente d'estate tendo ad essere estremamente delicata con la mia pelle e riduco al minimo la mia routine...

origins modern friction nature's gentle dermabrasion: utilizzo questo scrub non più di 2 volte a settimana – a dir la verità lo uso come una maschera, lo lascio agire per una decina di minuti, poi massaggio e rimuovo il tutto con un panno.. dopo questo quarto d'ora di coccole la mia pelle ringrazia...
boots essential cucumber eye gel: questo gel occhi è incredibilmente rinfrescante.. 2£ spesi bene!
origins super spot remover: questo gel è l'arma segreta contro le bestioline che ogni tanto nascono sul mio viso... lo applico sui brufoletti prima di andare a letto e 
la mattina successiva vedo i risultati: i brofoletto appare meno gonfio e doloroso!
la roche-posay cicaplast  - prorecovery skincare: anche questo è un gel e lo uso una volta al giorno su tutto il viso prima di andare a dormire.. la mattina mi sveglio con una pelle super idratata e morbida! ho anche notato dei miglioramenti nelle mie zone più problematiche - la zona del mento e della fronte dove tendo ad avere macchioline post acne e pelle secca.
avène tinted cream SPF 20: nice nice nice... questa è la crema idratante che uso la mattina e come base trucco al posto del fondotinta.. la protezione solare è fondamentale! E' una crema molto leggera, si assorbe facilmente e per avere un po’ di copertura extra, aggiungo giusto il correttore dove ce n'è bisogno!


buona domenica!!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment