Labels

Saturday 9 March 2013

My Friends' Presents :-)

Hello my Dears,

a few days ago I celebrated my birthday and I really had a wonderful day!
On the consumerist side of the day - how weird that my sister and my friends got me some make up items! - this is what I got...

Qualche giorno fa ho festeggiato il mio compleanno e ho veramente transcorso una bella gioranta...
dal lato puremente consumistico e makeupriano - strano che mia sorella e le mie care amiche mi abbiano regalato dei trucchi?!?!? - ecco qui cosa ho ricevuto... 

Ombretti Pupa della linea Natural Eyes e uno della linea Matte Extreme.. bellissimi! 
Ottima qualità e colori perfetti per il mio makeup di tutti i giorni o come base e colori da "sfumatura" per makeups più audaci.. e il lilla poi... PRIMAVERA I love YOU!

Pupa eyeshadows from the Natural Eyes collection and one from the collection Matte Extreme - the lilac one - great for my everyday make up or as a base for the smoky looks... good quality gorgeous colours!
Pupa Natural Eyes Baked Eye-shadows no.2 and 4
and Matte Extreme no.50
p.s. The swatches include Pupa Natural Eyes no. 2, 3 and 4.



Amazing Benefit Products and a Mac Gift Card...

Meravigliosi prodotti Benefit e una Gift Card di Mac...
Benefit Fine One One Cream Blush, Benefit That Gal Primer, Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation in medium  Instant Brow Pencil in Medium, Mac Gift Card.
and this is what I got myself.... a dose of self rewarding is always much appreciated...
e questo è quello che mi sono regalata... l'auto regalo è sempre un must per i miei compleanni... alla fine chi mi conosce meglio di me stessa!!...
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
 and Mac Blush in Harmony


Buon weekend a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment