Labels

Saturday 17 November 2012

October favs - I preferiti di ottobre

Hello Everyone,

a quick post to show you my 6 picks for the months of October and in a sense my face routine for the whole month! First of all I have been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind under my eyes and around the nose to conceal dark circles and any discoloration around my chin area and the blend it onto the skin with the stippling brushed damped using the Avène water and the generously swirled into Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Natural, I blend all together and actually the more I blend the better coverage I get. One little trick is to place the brush first were I want more "colour" and then I start blending the powder as a bronzer, along the hollow of the cheeks and then I do the rest of the face. In this way I do 3 steps in one: concealer, bronzer and powder/foundation. To finish off with the face I use Dior Poudre Shimmer in Rore Diamond as highlighter/blusher and it really gives light to the face. For the eyes I have been using my Naked palette literally every single day: a light colour all over the lid and a darker one along the lash line for some definision.. a couple of coat of mascara and I am ready to jump off of the door!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Nude
Urban Decay Naked Palette no. 1
Dior Poudre Shimmer All Over Face Powder - Rose Diamond
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark
Avène Eau Thermale
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

un rapido post per presentarvi i 6 prodotti che mi hanno accompagnato durante il mese di ottobre e in un certo senso la routine quotidiana che ho seguito per la base e gli occhi..
Prima di tutto inizio con il correttore nella zona occhiaie, intorno al naso e sulle piccole imperfezioni che si concentrano intorno al mento, poi, con il pennello di Real Techniques leggermente umido (giusto una spruzzata dell'acqua di Avène) e abbondantemente cosparso di cipria, inizio ad armonizzare il tutto. Inizio sempre appoggiando il pennello dove voglio intensificare il colore, quindi sotto lo zigomo per sfumare la cipria come se fosse un bronzer e poi proseguo con tutto il resto del viso. Quest'operazione mi permette di sintetizzare in un solo movimento l'applicazione del correttore, del bronzer e della cipria/fondotinta. 
Passo poi ad applicare Dior Poudre in Rose Diamond come Highlither/Blush e mi dedico rapidamente agli occhi: giocando tra i due estremi della Naked Palette ho applicato un colore chiaro su tutta la palebra e un colore scuro lungo la linea delle ciglia. 
Un paio di passate di mascara e sono pronta per saltare fuori dalla porta!



No comments:

Post a Comment