Labels

Saturday 19 July 2014

Smoky&Colourful

Morning all,

a while ago - basically last year - I bought a lilac pencil from MUA and I wanted to try a colourful smoky eye..
I started with the lilac pencil in the first part of the eye and a black one in the second half, I blended all with a flat brush like this one here, to create a nice base for the eyeshadow and  then I used Creep from the Naked Palette over the black pencil and Pink Freeze by Mac over the MUA pencil creating a well blended conjunction between the two colours. 
Underneath I used the black pencil smudged with Creep in the outer part of the eye and Mac Fresh Water eyeshadow in the inner part. 
Plenty of mascara and the job is done!

Of course you can adapt the shape of the eyeshadow according to your eye shape - check here



Mac Pink Freeze e/s
Mac Fresh Water e/s
Black e/s from Urban Decay Naked palette
Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye define in Noir
MUA Eye Liner in Lovely Lilac







No comments:

Post a Comment